IJ Start Canon
Ij Start Canon Setup have the capacity to utilize the Canon arrangement printer to print or output remotely on a Driver for Windows or Mac PC, the printer should first be associated with the Wireless Network and programming drivers and applications introduced on the PC. The guidelines/screen captures beneath demonstrate the setup program steps when utilizing the “Simple Wireless Connect” technique to interface with the remote system.
Follow How To Setting Wireless Printer Connection To PC or Laptop Easily and before setting up wireless printer connection, make sure you have a laptop that has wifi and wifi printer itself, make sure also laptop and wifi printer wit turned on for both of these devices, therefore you can use Canon ij scan utility as well
How to Setting Wireless Printer Connection To PC / IJ Start Canon
1. Open Driver for Windows and Open “Start” click on “Devices and Printers.”
2. Next Click “Add Printer”
3. Select “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.” Then the search process of wireless printer takes place.
4. If the wireless printer search results are detected and available then select the available wireless printer. (Wireless Printer owned by you or your office)
5. Once connected between printer device and Wireless Printer, click “Finish”
6. And to ensure and test whether the result of connecting wireless connection of two devices is successful then do test print, to save paper better do print test page.
If successful, then How to Setting Wireless Printer Connection To PC or Laptop works easily you connect, and if not successful and have connected check back IP Wireless.
Check the video Below
Hopefully this Setting Mode can be a solution to your IJ Start Canon/ wireless device connection problems.